SerpensVeritas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Members/Alliance/Events scroll board
Welcome all guild members!

Events are being discussed!

Experience the Spirit Evolution; BurningGreymon!

Otamamon and Jijimon have been added to GDMO!

March events have been added! Check the DMO updates page for details!

Please read the rules and conditions before joining the forums so we can enjoy a smooth gameplay.

New Members:

Alliances:
BUNKER
ExiledPhoeinx

dukemon

Admin panel
Gigaseadramon
Admin:
Kaisen
Kon
Shar

sub-admin:
xVegitox
SilentFox
FaysaL

Poll
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Monster Carding Tips

2 posters

Go down

Monster Carding Tips Empty Monster Carding Tips

Post by KaisenKazuki Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Heyo guys; I'm covering this topic :3

Let me first start off by saying you at least need to be around level 46-66 or higher to actually kill the high leveled cards like level 3 and up. Monster Cards drop alot of good items that will help you become a successful tamer (Like Hamburgers or Fries and so on ), sometimes they'll drop boss cards like take for an example:

Summon a level 2 Monster Card (Or MC in this case ), it'll more then likely drop fries, money (Usually ranging in 70 bits+ ) or a Devimon/Growmon boss card.

Monster Carding Tips Metale10 There are many bosses through out the Monster Cards , just be sure you're ready to fight even the toughest ones. I'm going to tell you the steps to be able to help you with MCing.

Step 1: ALWAYS make sure you are well prepared with healing items.

I cant stress enough how important it is to be well prepared, weither you're fighting Monster Cards, or playing the game in general. Disks or Chicken Combos are a tamers best friend and since the MC Digimon are stronger then regular ones in the wild, you'll need it.

Step 2: When you summon a Boss MC, DO NOT USE SKILLS

Kon explained this in his tutorial for Field and Boss Monsters, but I will state this again: DONT EVER USE SKILLS WHEN SUMMONING A BOSS MC! The chance for really good items like Evoluters, or Chicken, or even a Back Up Disk decreases. I know most of us tend to hit that skill button like you depend on it, but if you want a good chance for hard to get items, don't hit that f1 or f2 button.

Step 3: Make sure you're at a good level

Monster Carding Tips Mammot10 As I stated in the begining, make sure you're digimon is in the 46-66 range, so you have a mega, it has it's powerful f2, and MAKE SURE YOU ARE CLONED at least somewhat before trying to kill a MC on your own. Having others team up with you would be the smartest idea. Getting a BM (Burst Mode-Blast Mode ) is also another great idea if you can afford it; BM's have incredible power like the new Alphamon BM; it deals almost 10,000 in damage... That's alot for just one BM! If you can't afford it, Mega Digimon can handle Monster Cards too, just be sure you're at least 20 levels higher then what the card recommends.

Step 4: Have a good Digimon that is good with Monster Carding

This step does not need to be followed; but it's highly required that this is done.
What I mean by a 'Digimon good with MCing' is like Kazuhamon, not only is she a quick attack, but her power is also astounding. A Gabumon with Z'd-Hou ( ZeedGarurumon ) is another excellent carder, mainly for it's power, not the speed. There are many Digimon who have destructive power, but the CD (Cool Down time ) lacks, take an example, War Greymon's f2 is powerful, but takes 11 seconds till you can use it again :/ So grab a Digimon that can use its f2 within 3-8 seconds range, but again, this step does not need to be followed.

Step 5: Watch out for Card thiefs! D:

This step explains its self. Find an area that tamers hardly ever go in, and warp to Ch 0. A good example is Frozen Ground (Somewhere from the middle to the back of the map) , or Western West (Usually in the empty spot where Coredramon Blue tend to hang out ). Another tip is carding when most tamers go offline to go to bed, I know this one is risky on the players behalf but the chance of thieves trying to take your kills are slim. If you ever catch someone taking your kills, report it either by Yellow/Purple Megaphones, or tell the sub masters/admins of our guild, we will shame them so no one gets their MC's stolen. Another good tip as I have said before HAVE FRIENDS MC WITH YOU

This guide should help you understand how to use Monster Cards effectively ^_^ If anyone wants to add to this guide they may.

-From Kaisen, the Guild Master
KaisenKazuki
KaisenKazuki
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Monster Carding Tips Empty Re: Monster Carding Tips

Post by FaysaL Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Kon explained this in his tutorial for Field and Boss Monsters, but I will state this again: DONT EVER USE SKILLS WHEN SUMMONING A BOSS MC

hahahah kaisen I think you know what am I kidding
FaysaL
FaysaL
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down