SerpensVeritas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Members/Alliance/Events scroll board
Welcome all guild members!

Events are being discussed!

Experience the Spirit Evolution; BurningGreymon!

Otamamon and Jijimon have been added to GDMO!

March events have been added! Check the DMO updates page for details!

Please read the rules and conditions before joining the forums so we can enjoy a smooth gameplay.

New Members:

Alliances:
BUNKER
ExiledPhoeinx

dukemon

Admin panel
Gigaseadramon
Admin:
Kaisen
Kon
Shar

sub-admin:
xVegitox
SilentFox
FaysaL

Poll
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

This site needs our help! Put the new Digimon Decode game Worldwide!

5 posters

Go down

This site needs our help! Put the new Digimon Decode game Worldwide! Empty This site needs our help! Put the new Digimon Decode game Worldwide!

Post by KaisenKazuki Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:03 am

This topic is about Digimon Digitize; Decode. If you have no idea what it is; It's basically a remake of Digimon World 1; but with alot more! The character designs are flawless you get more digimon; and also evolve them to mega! O:

This ceritan site I am linking you guys too is a petition. Basically all you need to do is sign it; thats all they want. The reason why?

THEY WANT THIS GAME TO COME TO US! ALL OF US!

It's been god knows how long since a Digimon game came here? 2006? 8? Doesn't matter! This could mean something to all us who still love Digimon!

http://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-games-europe-america-localize-digimon-world-re-digitize-decode-for-3ds

Foxy gamer also made a video about this cause:

All I am saying guys is this has me excited as well. A 3ds game no less; that has so many features and amazing graphics *w* I will try making a short gameplay of it on my phone. Quallity wont be so great but hey its something to give you an example.

It would mean so much to me if all of our members from SerpensVeritas sign this ^^ Our voices might be heard!

Keep updated on fb as well with the petition!
https://www.facebook.com/OperationDecode

-Kaisen
KaisenKazuki
KaisenKazuki
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

This site needs our help! Put the new Digimon Decode game Worldwide! Empty Re: This site needs our help! Put the new Digimon Decode game Worldwide!

Post by Exyile Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:21 pm

Done i want this game in usa so bad!!
Exyile
Exyile
SerpenMembers
SerpenMembers

Back to top Go down

This site needs our help! Put the new Digimon Decode game Worldwide! Empty Re: This site needs our help! Put the new Digimon Decode game Worldwide!

Post by xdragasx Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:18 am

Similar petition need Digimon adventure PSP I know it has english patch but still official english version will be good
xdragasx
xdragasx
Hatchlings
Hatchlings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:11 am

I can agree with you dragas. But hey this is a first step.
Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by FaysaL Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 am

yes done kaisen Smile
FaysaL
FaysaL
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down