SerpensVeritas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Members/Alliance/Events scroll board
Welcome all guild members!

Events are being discussed!

Experience the Spirit Evolution; BurningGreymon!

Otamamon and Jijimon have been added to GDMO!

March events have been added! Check the DMO updates page for details!

Please read the rules and conditions before joining the forums so we can enjoy a smooth gameplay.

New Members:

Alliances:
BUNKER
ExiledPhoeinx

dukemon

Admin panel
Gigaseadramon
Admin:
Kaisen
Kon
Shar

sub-admin:
xVegitox
SilentFox
FaysaL

Poll
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Introductions!!

+3
SharChurch
KaisenKazuki
Kon
7 posters

Go down

Introductions!! Empty Introductions!!

Post by Kon Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:40 am

Go ahead and introduce yourself
Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Introductions!! Empty Re: Introductions!!

Post by Kon Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:26 am

My Name is Kon Kazuki,

Silent i may be, i still watch over everyone in the guild weither it is on DMO or on this site. I am sadly the one who has to enforce the rules and that kinda makes me a non-likable dude. But just because i am silent dun mean i do not have anything to say; say hi to me from time to time. it makes my day much better with being greeted to. Another thing, I am a digimon artist and dont mind requests. i may be slightly slow but that is because i am a busy guy. I did create both sites and it will be easier to navigate later. It is not easy to do this for me. I did self teach myself.

I am learning Korean,Japanese and german little by little and it is kinda hard all on my own. So please keep an open mind. I like Video games like sonic the hedgehog,digimon,pokemon,okami,metroid,parasiteeve,residant evil, legend of zelda etc etc. So go ahead and ask me about them.

Another thing i am a semi-lit roleplayer. Kon Ami Kazuki IS my Digimon OCs full name. He is a Guilmon, a black guilmon x. I have many other oc's that are digimon.

Blaziee the wargreymon
Vira/Ariv Hizumi the dracomon(Vira is dracomon up through the blue draco line and ariv is the green line)
Sokka Kimu the veemon ( he has both lines and a kimeramon form too because of his half agumon breed)
Debra Honda the Dobermon X
Hiroki ichijoji the wormmon (Toru's mother)
Genju the black gaogamon
( well these are my main digi's names at least i have full profiles of each on at that; anyway thats just my digimon oc's i do a lot more then digimon like mario yes mario, kingdom hearts etc etc just ask me and i will respond about rps or start one in the rp forums i might join in ^ ^ )

this is a little about me. Get to know me ^ ^ and finally have fun in SerpensVeritas!

~~SubMaster Kon12

Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by KaisenKazuki Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi my name is Kaisen Kazuki ^_^ ( I do have a alternate account; MisumeToshi)

I'm VERY talkative; and by talkative watch out, I'm a blabbermouth. I love making friends in RPG|MMORPG's and whatnot then IRL, cause I'm shy and clingy to Kon, haha. I'm the Master of SerpensVeritas; and not a very good rule enforcer so I have to have the submasters do it for me T_T.

I LOVE video games, there are so many that if I listed them all your eyes would explode. Let's just say my mains are Pokemon, Digimon, ANY Super Mario game, Metroid. xD

I am learning Japanese and Korean. I guess Chinese too; but I mainly listen to music rather then practice it.. I draw as well as Kon... But it's not the best, and I dont like it much.. But if others like it, then I am happy. :3

Kaisen Hisukai Kazuki is my main Digimon OC's full name. He is a Renamon with the left leg pattern turned a different way . Here are my other OC's in Digimon as follows:

Toru  Ichijoji  the Wormmon- Biggest pervert but the sweetest guy you'd ever meet. Very respectful when he need to be, and makes clothes for all of his friends.

Yukki Hizamiki the Betamon- Bread maker, uses anything you want and can make it the best tasting bread, and a house cleaner, also Vira's to be Queen.

Doru Doe/Dori Doe- Dori is from the Dex line to Doru. She was a still born baby and was nearly dead upon hatching from her egg. Their father took her DNA and transfered her into Doriku, making him a hermaphrodite. Doru and Dori can freely switch between the Dex and Doruga line, also making them capable of turning into Alphamon when both come to mutual terms, but Dori will always be jealous of Doru for having his own body.

Carol Valentine the Anubismon- Due to a tragic past which she hardly speaks of, remains as an Anubismon, all the time. Doru and Debra are the only two who know her full past, and she intends to keep it that way.

Lucifer the Saindraramon (Saint Dragon Raptor Monster ) he is a being inside Kaisen but once had his own body. He's a long chinese dragon with bones and skulls all over his body; he can also go into a chaos form which is a fusion of Kaisen's Renamon dna and Lucifer's, Also having a saint form in Kazuhamon.

Leon the Leomon- He's a commander of the Osaka Police Force and a side officer in the Digimon Police Force. His best friend Debra Honda became is forever partner in crime, which turned to lovers years after. He's the dojo master in Kai's house, and living in the basement like room, is always ready to spar with anyone who wants training.

(I hav maaany more Digimon OC's but these are my current Main digimon ^^ if you ever get curious please comment on here or pm me. I rp many other video games/animes dont be shy to ask )

If there is anything else you wanna know, ask me I am a very open person <33

~~Guildmaster Kaisen

I am a 1-liner to 10page paragrapher, my rp skills are limitless and I have no boudaries really except for massive gore/vore.

Last edited by KaisenKazuki on Sun May 25, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
KaisenKazuki
KaisenKazuki
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by SharChurch Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:33 pm

I am Supreme Overlord Shar of Sharvania...Shar for short.

I guess you could say I'm a bit crazy...but will overall be kind and polite to you so long as you are the same to me <3. I too can be quite talkative so feel free to say 'yo'; I like helping people out and answering questions and of course solving mysteries in the hopes to solve said question if I cannot answer it. I too enjoy making friends, it's why I get on DMO sometimes, just to laugh and hang out with people who enjoy digimon

I play any/all RPG's, I'm very open to new games and genres actually so if you have a favorite, tell me and I'll do my best to check it out. My favorite game of all time is Dragon's Dogma by CAPCOM, not for the story because we all know that CAPCOM is awful at that shit but for the gameplay and character customization(FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I CAN HAVE MY BF FOLLOW ME AROUND LIKE A SLAVE! -cue mad laughter-). I enjoy survival horror, strategy games, action...dating sims(COUGH) and a bunch of other stuff. I like gore and like to be scared.

I am a writer and a drawer of things(mostly people) and am said to be a very good artist...I might post my stuff up if anyone's interested. <3

As a sub-admin I am here to inforce the rules of the guild and make sure everyone is happy so if you need to vent. I'm here.

Yours,
Supreme overlord Shar of Sharvania
SharChurch
SharChurch
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 pm

My name is Will, and you could say I'm the quiet one. I tend to go under the name MasterBillyEX around the web. My hobbies include watching anime or cartoons, video games, writing, and drawing. I'm a Nintendo fanboy, so I know tons about games like Zelda, Kirby, Mario, and others.
I love Pokemon and Digimon with a passion. My favorite Pokemon is Pachirisu, while my favorite Digimon is LadyDevimon. I even created my own little batch of magical creatures.

I am a pretty open guy, and tend to go with the flow.

I've got a few stories up on Fanfiction.net under the name DiamondKeys, so google that if you want.

Anyways, I'm happy to be in the guild with so many colorful people. I hope we'll have a whole buttload of fun together. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFox Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:45 pm

So, my name's SilentFox and I enjoy fine dining, long walks on the beach. My hobbies include papercraft, anything musical and other stuff on the side.

ALRIGHT. That's enough of the crap.

The name's Fox. You can call me whatever; I don't care. I'm brash, arrogant, and bold. I say what I need to and then I stop. Unless it's one of those numerous moments when I try too hard to be funny. Then I'll go on for fucking hours. HOURS.

OH YEAH. WARNING:

I fucking cuss like a sailor. Don't like it? Don't care. I'm not changing myself just because you don't like me. FUCKING DEAL WITH THAT SHIT.

Besides that, I think I'll have a wonderful time here~
SilentFox
SilentFox
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Exyile Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:30 am

Name: Elijah
Mindset: Unstable.
I enjoy chating and playng dmo. um. and im not good at intoductions.
Thats me:D
Exyile
Exyile
SerpenMembers
SerpenMembers

Back to top Go down

Post by xdragasx Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Ok I see some people introduce myself so do it to. First what I want say its my eng broke but still i can understand other Iam not party guy i like more be alone ecen carding I talk much if it intresting me but most of time iam in silence. I like help others to and for it no need reward I just like make others happy. Most time I training alone I be in party if I trust people but for me its hard to trust others and well if I say i trust you what mean I think yoi are my friend sorry for eng i know many mistakes but hope others will understand and if need help say i help what i can. Almost forgot iam very like anime if you love anime to then I love to talk you because about anime i can talk a lot
xdragasx
xdragasx
Hatchlings
Hatchlings

Back to top Go down

Post by weremagnus Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi there!
My name is Magnus, or Weremagnus.

I come from Canada, I'm 25, and I'm still very nostalgic for all things Digimon! My favorite seasons of the show were Season 1 and Season 2.
My favorite Digi are all of the Veemon evolutions.
I'm not really into Anime much otherwise. I have a greater interest for western animation, such as Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, Avatar, that sorta thing.

When I'm not playing video games, I work as an environment illustrator for a web-based MMO up here in the great white north! Art is my profession, as well as my hobby.
If you'd like to see some of my artwork, feel free to check my website here.
Alternatively, you can also see my Digimon-related artwork here.

Looking forward to getting to know the other guild members in-game and all that good stuff!
My in-game name is also Weremagnus, for the record!
weremagnus
weremagnus
Hatchlings
Hatchlings

http://www.magnusink.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum