SerpensVeritas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Members/Alliance/Events scroll board
Welcome all guild members!

Events are being discussed!

Experience the Spirit Evolution; BurningGreymon!

Otamamon and Jijimon have been added to GDMO!

March events have been added! Check the DMO updates page for details!

Please read the rules and conditions before joining the forums so we can enjoy a smooth gameplay.

New Members:

Alliances:
BUNKER
ExiledPhoeinx

dukemon

Admin panel
Gigaseadramon
Admin:
Kaisen
Kon
Shar

sub-admin:
xVegitox
SilentFox
FaysaL

Poll
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Tutorial: GDMO screen cap, pictrue hosting.

Go down

Tutorial: GDMO screen cap, pictrue hosting.  Empty Tutorial: GDMO screen cap, pictrue hosting.

Post by Kon Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 am

Hi everyone; this is Guild Master Kon12 here with a tutorial on how to print screen in gdmo and how to host it to our site. I will not be adding pictures for this so i will try to descrive to the best of my abilities.

in dmo you have many tips a few pop up about removing your test boxes and stuff for a little , another is how to print screen.

the keys ctrl and z together remove the chat boxes for a clean crisp picture.

now depending upon the computer/laptop you can use one or two keys to print scren. desktops typically already have a key to print screen. you typically hit ctrl and prnt scn/prt sc . this will copy your screen and save it to the joymax/dmo/screenshots folder in your /c disk drive. ( for a laptop you will typically use the "FN" ( function) button and hit the "prt sc " button to get the print screen to work)

once you have gotten your image i would suggest moving it out of the folder just in case something happens to your launcher and you have to start a fresh copy of DMO.

to host upon our site is simple too . in the custom options on the reply boxes there will be a few icons that look like pictures. click the one with a "3/4 floppy" icon ( or save icon). this will have a window pop up. in this window you can "host " an image by saving it to a server. once it is hosted and saved you copy the image url not the thumbnail . then you paste it into the tst box and then you hit submit or preview. Preview will show you how it looks so you can adjust the text before actually submitting the post. ( you can also edit later too)

that should be it for this tutorial!

with that i am off see ya !

~~G.M. Kon12 ~~
Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down