SerpensVeritas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Members/Alliance/Events scroll board
Welcome all guild members!

Events are being discussed!

Experience the Spirit Evolution; BurningGreymon!

Otamamon and Jijimon have been added to GDMO!

March events have been added! Check the DMO updates page for details!

Please read the rules and conditions before joining the forums so we can enjoy a smooth gameplay.

New Members:

Alliances:
BUNKER
ExiledPhoeinx

dukemon

Admin panel
Gigaseadramon
Admin:
Kaisen
Kon
Shar

sub-admin:
xVegitox
SilentFox
FaysaL

Poll
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Guild Site Updates

3 posters

Go down

Guild Site Updates Empty Guild Site Updates

Post by Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 pm

As you can see there is a new look to our site! i remodled and worked on this for about 5-6 hours. Now there is stuff that will need to be updated and or fixed however that i will do when i am working upon the forum site once more fixing it for others to easily enjoy. Please Ejoy SerpensVeritas' forums and have more fun on DMO! have a Nice day

~ Kon/Admin
Admin
Admin
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

https://serpensveritas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Site Updates Empty Re: Guild Site Updates

Post by Kon Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Okay i have a few things to say; yes everyone is inactive but that is because of life AND dmo but... here is somthings i am goign to say

Any members who still go to our site and have left the guild.... i must warn you if you left due to inactivity; i can understand however; requestiong to come back after a certain level might make it more difficult for you to return. Why? the main reason is becaused our friendly guid is to help others and to help eachother like family; now if you left and joined abother guild ; hey more power to you. however if you come back at your a tamer level 70 or only left to get BM thats going to be underconsideration by all admins. Remember who the admins are. this is how we will consider.

Actions in guil post-leaving. (including resons why you left and how you conributed to our guild.)

Resons for returning { we consider all ideas. including other guilds.}

remember guilds are still families to us. you leave to join another is fine but your resons for returning to us must be good. especially if you actually like the guild you were in.

if you dont join another guild then we wont be stingy unless post leaving actions prevent us from saying yes. with that i thank you for your time.

-Kon
Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:56 pm

I will be updateing the sites basic features ( only looks everything else will be the same )

-navbar will be updated
-wallpaper will be slihgtly altered
-titlebars will be updated
-Admin/member/title tags will be added

this will take me a while because i am creating them; if any of you have questions you can skype me: Username is Kumosora12. or you can g-mail im me at Vanitasxsora@gmail.com

please do let me know about your feedback , post a thread at our feedback section and enjoy your day ^ ^

-Admin/Kon
Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Fri May 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Site Updates!

I am working on a new logo, why do i always change it? because i am trying to find the perfect logo. i might have to draw it out myself....

so updates will include....

-Logo change
-BG darken/change
-forums navigation clean up
-forum changes

this will be happen after my rounds on DMO today and tomorrow, Plz do enjoy ^ ^
Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by KaisenKazuki Mon May 26, 2014 12:55 am

Important changes to the forum!

--Topics that steered off or weren't active have been moved or removed!

--Changes to some of the forums have been established.
*Now there is a Random Chat forum for anything not related to DMO.

-- Rules have been established and I highly recommend you to go over it right here:
Rules

( For anything not related to DMO, come here )

That's about it guys! :3
KaisenKazuki
KaisenKazuki
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Kon Mon May 26, 2014 1:01 am

I would also like to Inform you all that i spent a day or so making a cover site, was it needed.... i doubt it, why did i? because i wanted a cover place to nicely display our users updates and admins ( mainly a very nice photo gallery) i will be updating it as we need to update it. For now only Admins have been placed on the main sites as members , as we where dead for a several months.... Now with out further adieu, http://vanitasxsora.wix.com/serpensveritas
Kon
Kon
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by KaisenKazuki Mon May 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Guild Site Updates 10268610

#1. Digi-egg evolution digimons are added. Do not miss the 2 weeks chance to buy Digi-egg evolution package!
We will give Digi-Egg Slot Expansion item to the 100 randomly selected players among those who buy Digi-Egg Evolution Package during the event.

Guild Site Updates 10369110

Tip
- Event Period: May 27 ~ June 10
- Notice about the event items distribution will be announced after the end of the event.
#2. Just access and get gifts!
During the event, you will get items if you play the game for a specific time.

Guild Site Updates 10301510

Tip
- All the event items are not tradable.
#3. Complete digi-egg evolution achievement.
Players can get the event achievement and the title by completing 4 digi-egg evolution during the event!

Guild Site Updates 14867210

Tip
- A digimon's evolution slot can be expanded by a digi-egg evolution item.

Guild Site Updates 5510

Guild Site Updates 6510

Tip
- Prize winners will be announced after the event ends at June 24.
- In Dark Tower Wasteland's evolution limiting area, no digimon aside from digi-egg evolution digimons can evolve.
- (Worn) digi-eggs may fail to evolve a digimon.

#4.Defeat SkullGreymon!
Due to Digimon Kaiser's evolution experiment failure, SkullGreymon appears at the digital world. Defeat fierce SkullGreymon and keep the digital world peaceful!

Guild Site Updates 10363610

Guild Site Updates 10174910

Tip
- You can get if you win at least 50 ranking for dealing damage to SkullGreymon.
- SkullGreymon is a raid monster that uses Area of Effect Skill.
- It appears randomly at one of Oil Refinery Area 1, Western Town Suburb, and Blizzard Town. (It appears only at 0 channel.)
- You can check SkullGreymon's 'appearance' and 'defeat' by messages.
- Mystery Digimon Egg (Capsule evolution) can be broken
- Event process : Receive the quest from MudFrigimon in Dats > Kill the Skullgreymon which is Spawning randomly > Get SkullGreymon's Bone fregment > Finish and recieve rewards.
- MudFrigimon's Giftbox : you can receive it after quest
- Daily quest ( you can join the quest only once a day)

#5. Lucky Day Event with digi-egg evolution digimons!
Get items by hunting monsters at all maps.

Guild Site Updates 9110

Tip
- You have a chance to get items as loots while hunting monsters.
- If the great item is used, a notice message is sent to all the servers.

#6.Take a shot of the evolved forms of digi-egg evolution digimons!
the evolved forms of digi-egg evolution digimons are added! Take a shot of all the four updated digi-egg evolution digimons with friends and post it at eventboard on Facebook! You must take the picture with your friends and the picture shall contain all the four digi-egg evolution digimons.

Guild Site Updates 10310

Tip
- If you don't write it according to the event entry form, you may be ruled out of the lottery.
- All 100 players, 5 teams(20 players) per each server, who post nice screenshots will be selected and given 1 digi-egg item of their choice
- One player can apply only once. If you post multiple screenshots, you will be disqualified.
- You can select one of the four digi-eggs that are Digi-Eggs of Courage, Love, Hope, and Light as rewards.
- Prize winners will be announced after the event ends at June 24.

#7.Enjoy the digital world with First Mercenary Digi-egg Package!
First Mercenary Digi-egg Package will be given to the tamers who visit the digital world for the first time.

Guild Site Updates 19083210

Tip
- It will be given once per account.
- Existing players can get it as well. (existing players can get First Mercenary Digi-egg Package once by creating a new tamer during the event.)

#8.EXP event with digi-egg evolution digimons.
Acquire 30% for movement speed on weekdays, 200% EXP on weekdays and 300% EXP on weekends during the event period.
KaisenKazuki
KaisenKazuki
SubSerpent
SubSerpent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down